The return to in-person learning has finally arrived!
Students who requested bus transportation for in-person class on Monday should have received a phone call with information about pick-up times and location. Students who requested transportation for in-person learning starting Thursday will receive a phone call about their pick-up time by Wednesday. For questions specific to bus transportation, please call First Student at (541) 688-0454.
Here are a few important reminders for all WHS students and their families:
Before coming to school:
- All students must self-screen prior to coming on-campus. (En Espanol)
- Please be sure to bring the following items with you to school:
- Charged Chromebook (if you have one, otherwise we will loan you one)
- Mask (we will provide a masks as needed)
- Water bottle (the water fountains are closed down)
Arriving at school:
- Students may arrive on campus at 7:45am (please do not arrive earlier).
- Students should be dropped off in the South Parking lot.
- Free student parking passes are available by completing this Parking Pass Request From.
When at school:
- Everyone on campus should wear a mask, maintain physical distancing, and regularly clean their hands.
- Lockers will not be used, and students should not congregate in the locker bays.
- Immediately upon arrival to campus, students should go directly to their 1st period classroom.
- There will be a staggered release of students between 1st and 2nd periods. All students should transition directly to their 2nd period class when released. There is no break between classes. It is just a transition between classes.
- After 2nd period, students will quickly transition off campus for their 3rd period study hall and 4th period virtual class.
- Before 1st period, all student will be offered a free grab and go breakfast to be eaten in your first period class.
- After 2nd period, all students will be offered a free grab and go lunch to be eaten off campus.
Questions about your schedule? Am I in the Monday/Tuesday cohort or the Thursday/Friday cohort? How do I request a schedule change? Please click here for answers to those questions.
Please review this link for answers to commonly asked questions.
We are excited for this transition and looking forward to expanding the ways we can all work together!