Bethel School District > Departments > Nutrition Services
Vegetables displayed in a salad cart

Nutrition Services

Our menu items are prepared in the freshest way possible. Kid-friendly favorites are never fried, vibrant all-you-can-eat salad bars are in all our schools, and hot entrees are available daily.

Our school menus feature:

  • A healthy balance of all five food groups: fruit, vegetables, grains, proteins, and milk
  • Locally grown fresh fruit and vegetables
  • Locally produced milk and dairy products


Please contact us!

Nutrition Services Director