The Bethel Print Shop provides all the copying and printing needs in the school district. Bethel staff, please follow these guidelines when submitting print jobs:
- Email email@example.com and not individual accounts
- Put school initials, date needed, and color or b&w in the subject line. You don’t have to put your name in there as it is on the email.
- Send attachments as PDFs. This really speeds up our process and helps with quality.
- Spiral bound is for 50+ pages — anything smaller will be stapled (exceptions are made based on the type of job).
- When requesting Decodables, include grade, unit, and titles.
- Please return spiral combs, boxes, and lids to the print shop.
- Turnaround is 2 business days for regular print and posters. Spiral bound turnaround is 3 days.
- The print shop is closed on the weekends.
The Print Shop also handles affordable, professional-quality print jobs for many outside school districts, agencies, clubs and organizations. This includes letterhead, business cards, envelopes, school planners, athletic programs, brochures, spiral bound books, calendars and more.