Students! With the end of first semester nearing (January 31) we encourage you to take action now to improve your grades. Waiting until late January will be too late.
Here are a few strategies you can use to prepare for your success:
- Login to Home Access Center to look at grades and coursework completion
- Make a plan to complete missing work and/or study for assessments over Winter Break
- Visit with your teacher during Wolverine Hour on December 13. Make a plan!
- Attend after school study support in the media center (M-F, 3:15-4:15). Adults are ready to help and computers are available.
- Visit teachers during PAT. Schedules of availability are posted around the school.
- Use the Assessment Center to make up and retake tests.
- Attend every class, on time, starting now.
- Complete all assignments on time. If you do not know how to do it, ask!
Alexander Bell said, Preparation is the key to success!
Let’s all work together to show our academic pride at Willamette!
Bethel will host a Town Hall Meeting featuring Representative Julie Fahey, Bethel’s State Senator James Manning, our City Councilor Greg Evans, County Commissioner Pat Farr, Eugene Mayor Lucy Vinis, and Bethel School Board Chair Dawnja Johnson. Everyone is welcome. Bring your issues relevant to the Bethel community:
- Willamette High School Lecture Hall (in main office building)
- Tuesday, December 12th, 6:30 p.m.
Reunión del Ayuntamiento el martes
Bethel será el anfitrión de una reunión en el Ayuntamiento con la representante Julie Fahey, el senador estatal de Bethel James Manning, el concejal Greg Evans, la comisionada del condado Pat Farr, la alcaldesa de Eugene Lucy Vinis y la presidenta de la junta escolar de Bethel Dawnja Johnson. Todos son bienvenidos. Haga que sus problemas sean relevantes para la comunidad Bethel:
- Sala de conferencias Willamette High School (en el edificio de la oficina)
- Martes, 12 de diciembre, 6:30 p.m.
Winter Sports Parent Night is this coming Tuesday, November 21st at 6pm in the East Gym. Come on out and meet the coaches and hear important winter sports information from Athletic Director Lance Haas, Athletic Trainer Corrie Sizemore, and Assistant Principal Zachary Lauritzen.
Bring the family, get free ice cream from the Bethel Boosters, and watch both basketball teams scrimmage. See you there!