Willamette High School
You are invited to celebrate the new addition to our district’s flagship school, Willamette High School. Tuesday, September 1 is the official opening and ribbon cutting event for our science and administration complex, Tuesday at 5:30 pm.
As Willamette’s student and staff population has grown, the school has reached a point where it can no longer support issuing an unlimited number of parking passes. As a result, Wil-Hi now has a more defined and enforceable parking policy:
- There will be a limited number of parking passes issued.
- Seniors will be given priority for parking passes.
- Juniors will be put on a waiting list during registration and notified by Wednesday, September 9th if they are eligible for a parking pass, as determined through a blind drawing.
- If all junior parking requests are accommodated, a waiting list will be created for sophomores.
- Permits will cost $40.00 for the year and will be non–refundable. Note: this fee is less than our neighboring high schools’ parking fees.
- Designated spaces will be reserved for our visitors and volunteers.
- Using another vehicle’s parking permit or parking an undesignated spaces is prohibited and will result in the revocation of parking privileges.
Thank you for your cooperation as we try to accommodate as many requests as possible, and remember, WHS has plenty of bike racks available for students.
August 27, 9:00-2:00. Registration packet pick up and locker sign up.
- Bring your locker partner
September 3, 7:45-2:00. Student Registration.
7:45-8:30: GRADE 12, A-L
8:15-9:00: GRADE 12, M-Z
All other Grades
* Please stick to the above alphabetized schedule for registration.
On Monday, August 17, the main office, counseling, registrar, and accounting offices are moving into our new office building.
This means that on Monday and Tuesday, August 17-18, all Willamette offices will be closed. This includes the main office, counseling office, registrar and accounting office (effective 10:30am on Monday).
Thank you for your patience with this temporary inconvenience.
Make-up Sports Registration will be held in the Media Center on Monday, 8/17/15, 7:30-10:30 a.m.