On Monday, June 19 and Tuesday, June 20, students will take their finals. The class schedule these two days will be full day schedules, not an early release finals schedule. Additionally, we will have locker clean out on these days.
Here is the schedule for Monday and Tuesday:
Period 2/6 9:40-9:45
Clean Out 9:45-9:55
Free meals will be available this summer for all Bethel children ages 2 to 18. Bethel School District and Food for Lane County are providing the meals at designated locations from June 26th to August 25th and everyone is invited.
Click here for a list of sites and times.
Libre almuerzos para los niños en Bethel
Las comidas gratis estarán disponibles este verano para todos los niños de Bethel de 2 a 18 años. El Distrito Escolar de Bethel y el Condado de Food for Lane proveen las comidas en lugares designados del 26 de junio al 25 de agosto y todos están invitados.
Clic aquí para obtener una lista de sitios y horarios.
The weather forecast has forced Willamette High School’s graduation ceremony to be moved indoors.
The current forecast from the National Weather Service calls for a 70% chance of rain Friday with the possibility of thunderstorms, resulting in the difficult decision to hold the graduation ceremony in the Main Gym. We anticipate a full house.
- Doors will open at 5:45 with the ceremony staring at 6:30. Saving seats is not permitted in any of our venues.
- Limited Space: Due to the limited number of seats, only gold tickets will provide admission to the graduation ceremony in the Main Gym. Each graduating student has been provided 6 gold tickets. Please understand that unfortunately there can be no exceptions.
- Live Stream Viewing Parties: Many families are wisely considering viewing parties from the comfort of their homes or in satellite locations. The link for the live stream is:
- Willamette Live Stream Viewing: The ceremony will be broadcast via a live stream in Powers Auditorium and the West Gym. Only White tickets will gain admission to these two venues. You must have a white ticket to enter a streaming venue. Space is limited in these locations and as such, seats will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Saving seats is not permitted in any of our venues.
This will be the first time since 2012 that WHS seniors have held their graduation indoors. Historically, an indoor ceremony happens about every four or five years. Nevertheless, our previous graduates have shared with us that an indoor graduation provided a more intimate space for their commencement and that it was a memorable experience.
We are all looking forward to sharing in this opportunity to honor our seniors.
When: Thursday, June 1 @ 7:00 p.m.
What: Raising Healthy Teens/Tweens All parents and guardians of middle school students will benefit from this one hour investment:
- Take home usable tools and strategies for talking to your kids about drugs and alcohol
- Learn the trends among local teenagers
- Receive answers to your difficult questions from school and drug & alcohol counselors, law enforcement, and other professionals
Where: Lecture Hall (in the main office building at Willamette)
Presented by the Eugene Springfield Prevention Coalition and Bethel School District.