Willamette High School
Please go to the Willamette webpage and go to WHS Resources (located on the right side of the page), click on “find more resources”, here you will find the current supply list in addition to other helpful information.
During the month of July 2015 the office will be open Monday-Thursday 8am-3:15, closed for lunch 11am-noon. The office will be closed Fridays during July, in addition to July 20-July 24.
The Registrar will not be here during the month of July. Requests for transcripts can be made by calling the front office at 541-461-6401 x4078, please allow a minimum of 24 hours (Monday-Friday) for your request to be processed. When leaving a message for a transcript please leave your full legal name, graduation year and a phone number where you can be reached.
New students should contact the Counseling Center secretary after August 3rd to setup an appointment to register/setup a class schedule. You can call Counseling directly at 541-689-0736.
Graduation is a night of appreciation and celebration of our graduates. We are very much looking forward to giving more than 300 diplomas to our students who have demonstrated the ability to meet the rigorous State of Oregon diploma requirements.
Overflow parking will be available in St. Mark’s church across the street. Please park in the area marked “WHS Graduation Overflow Parking 6-5-15″ and respect the boundary they have in place to retain a few spots for their evening event.
Willamette students have talent. This attached video shows how Mike Hodgert has inspired and encouraged our students to explore their interests. Through hands-on exploration and teacher inspiration, came this video shot by student Nick Highfill who used a drone and several Go-Pro cameras to produce this video.
Spring has sprung! A gentle reminder to all students and parents of the importance of adhering to our dress code. Our dress code, as stated in the student handbook (p. 32):
- Pants and shorts must be worn at or above the highest point of the hips. Sagging pants and shorts are not permitted. Shorts must have an inseam measure of more than 3 inches.
- Clothing must cover bare midriffs, cleavage, and all under garments completely. Spaghetti straps are not allowed unless completely covered by additional clothing.
- Skirts must measure and be worn 16 inches from top to bottom. The hem of all dresses must measure at least 16inches below the student’s belly button.
- Clothing which advertises or displays alcohol, drugs, sex, nudity, foul or obscene language, or which is otherwise disrespectful to people may not be worn.
- Sunglasses may not be worn in the building during school hours.
Students who choose to wear clothing that does not adhere to our dress code will be required to change clothes prior to returning to class.
For further explanation of our dress code, please see the Willamette Student Handbook.