Dear Willamette Student and Parent/Guardian,
(Para traducir todas las palabras de esta página, utilice el botón del idioma localizado en la parte superior del lado izquierdo).
The WHS scheduling team is actively revising student schedules for the third term of school (the next 6 weeks of classes). Schedules are available to preview via the Home Access Center by clicking here.
- Usernames should be student ID# + first initial and last name (example: “542356dnelson” for Dain Nelson).
- Passwords are student ID# + birthdate with all zeros included (example “54235607171981” for July 17th, 1981).
[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
When you log into HAC, please click on the “home” button and then advance the calendar to Monday, December 14, 2020. This will allow you to see your schedule for the 3rd term.
If you would like to request a schedule change, please click here to submit your Schedule Change Request Form and here for a Spanish Version (Cambio de Horario en español). Schedule change requests will only be reviewed for the third term. Schedule change requests for subsequent terms will be considered at a later date. We will make every attempt to fulfill your schedule change request (for Term 3 only) prior to the start of the new term. Due to class offering limitations and class size restraints, we will not be able to fulfill all requests. Schedule change requests can only be made for the following reasons:
- Academic misplacement – For example, I was placed in Spanish 3 when I should be in Spanish 2.
- A necessary graduation requirement is missing – For example, I do not have an English class.
- A missing class – For example, my schedule is blank period 4.
- 9th-11th graders must be enrolled in 3 classes plus Distance Learning Study Hall. 12th graders may have less than 3 classes if they are on track for graduation.
- Each year-long class will only be scheduled for 2 terms (6 weeks per term)
- Each term is worth .5 credits.
- 3rd period Distance Learning Study Hall is mandatory for all students. Attendance will not be taken. This is a time for students to access teacher office hours and complete assignments.
- If you notice that your schedule does not have classes scheduled beyond Term 3, know that the scheduling team is still actively working on scheduling for the rest of the academic year.
- Not all classes are offered every term.
Students enrolled in Mr. Symonds Video Game Design, Web Design, Multimedia, and Computer Science Classes will now be labeled as “Computer Projects Lab” on your schedule.
We are excited to start the new school year with you!
WHS Scheduling Team