We are excited about the tentative timeline for the transition to Hybrid Instruction! Starting on April 5th, we will begin offering two on-campus days per week (M/T or Th/F) for students opting into a Hybrid setting, continuing to deliver online classes for their other days. Students opting to stay in Comprehensive Distance Learning will continue with the current format.
In order to best plan and support students during this transition, we need to have the most accurate, current count of how many students have selected each option.
- We will build schedules and cohorts based on all responses collected by Friday, March 5th.
- If you have not previously responded, please complete this form or call our office (541-689-0731).
- If you want to change a previous response, please complete this form or call our office (541-689-0731).
- If you are not sure if you responded, please complete this form or call our office (541-689-0731).
- Si necesita ayuda para completar este formulario o indicar su elección en español, marque 541-689-0734.
We are thrilled to expand our options for continuing your student’s education! For more information, please see our Covid Resources, Email Us to subscribe to the Wolverine Community Newsletter, and watch for additional posts.