Para traducir todas las palabras de esta página, utilice el botón del idioma localizado en la parte superior de lado izquierdo.
We are excited for our first day of school on Monday, September 21st, 2020. Here are some quick tips to help every student have a great first day of school!
- Before Monday – log into your new Bethel Google Classroom Account. Over the course of the next few days, you will see Term 1 classes appear. You should only see three classes and a study hall on our new schedule (CLICK HERE for schedule details).
- Monday at 8:15 AM, log into your first period Google Classroom.
- Monday at 10:00 AM, log into your second period Google Classroom.
- Monday at 1:30 PM, log into your fourth period Google Classroom.
If you need a chromebook or additional school supplies (paper, pencils, pens, notebook, etc) then please come by the WHS main office Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 3:00pm. We would love to provide you with these supplies.
Here is a short list of helpful resources regarding the 2020-21 school year:
- How do I log into my Bethel Google Classroom and/or my Bethel Email? CLICK HERE
- How do I log into the Home Access Center? The Home Access Center will show updated courses, grades, and attendance. CLICK HERE
- How can I learn more details about the 2020-21 school year? I would like more information about distance learning, hybrid learning, availability of resources, and more! CLICK HERE