Dear Willamette Student and Parent/Guardian,
(Para traducir todas las palabras de esta página, utilice el botón del idioma localizado en la parte superior de lado izquierdo).
The WHS scheduling team is actively revising student schedules for the first Semester. Schedules are available to preview via the Home Access Center.
- Usernames should be student ID# + first initial and last name (example: “542356dnelson” for Dain Nelson).
- Passwords are student ID# + birthdate with all zeros included (example “54235607171981” for July 17th, 1981).
When you log into HAC, please click on the “home” button and then advance the calendar to Monday, September 14, 2020. This will allow you to see your schedule for the first week of school.
If you would like to request a schedule change, please click here for the link to submit your Schedule Change Request Form. Schedule change requests will only be reviewed for the first semester. Schedule change requests for subsequent terms will be considered at a later date. We will make every attempt to fulfill your schedule change request prior to the start of the school year. Due to class offering limitations and class size restraints, we will not be able to fulfill all requests. Schedule change requests can only be made for the following reasons:
- Academic misplacement – For example, I was placed in Spanish 3 when I should be in Spanish 2.
- A necessary graduation requirement is missing – For example, I do not have an English class.
- A missing class – For example, my schedule is blank period 4.
Students enrolled in Mr. Symonds Video Game Design, Web Design, Multimedia, and Computer Science Classes will now be labeled as “Computer Projects Lab” on your schedule.
We are excited to start the new school year with you!
WHS Scheduling Team