(Utilice el botón en la parte superior de esta página para traducir todas las palabras.)
The 2020-21 school year is just one week away! Willamette teachers are working hard in preparation for the start of the school year and we are all very excited to be interacting with students again soon.
Here are a few important reminders for students and families as you prepare for the 20-21 school year.
First Day of School: On Monday, September 14th we will start the school year with online Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) learning . General details about the daily schedule are linked here.
- WHS Family Virtual Orientation: Willamette families are invited to attend a virtual orientation next Tuesday evening, September 8th, from 4-5pmat this Zoom link. By computer, phone, or other web-browsing device, you will see and hear information about the upcoming school year from Principal Dan Hedberg and other Bethel leaders. Get information on the new academic calendar, what a student’s day and week will look like in Comprehensive Distance Learning, and more. We hope to see you on the 8th! Note: A video of this presentation will be posted on this site afterwards. Check back if you are unable to attend.
- Student Class Schedules: All schedules are currently being revised. We know that everyone is very excited to see which classes they will be enjoying this year. We are working hard to finalize student schedules and will do a blog post as soon as they are viewable in the Home Access Center.
- Chromebook & Technology: For those families who were in need of a Chromebook, please call our student helpdesk line, 541-607-1450 to make an appointment for pickup. Chromebooks will be available Tuesday through Friday (7:30am-4:00pm) with extended hours to 6pm on Wednesday and Thursday. Bilingual support will be available throughout the week and for the extended hours.
- School Supplies: Do you need any of the basic school supplies? We have pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, planners and more! Supplies are available by appointment, 541-689-0731, or by stopping by the WHS front office on weekdays from 8:00 – 3:00.
- Eugene Library Cards Free For Wolverines: All Bethel enrolled students will be eligible for a free Eugene Library card, regardless of whether they live within the city limits. The Eugene Library Foundation will be mailing an application to the home address of every Bethel student. The card will grant access to all the Library’s resources, including its online selections for research, school projects, eBooks, online tutors, and study help. Watch for the application coming to your home. We will also have applications available at the front office.