The bond measure that Bethel voters overwhelmingly passed in November 2012 continues to provide promised improvements throughout the district.
- Thousands of new Math textbooks will be delivered soon for all students in every school.
- New pour-in-place soft playground surfaces have been installed at Danebo, Clear Lake and Irving elementary schools.
- New energy efficient windows and doors are going in at Shasta Middle School.
- Carpet has been installed at Irving, Shasta and Willamette High School.
- Willamette’s cafeteria is being remodeled for improved atmosphere and efficiency.
- The restrooms at WHS are undergoing a long-awaited renovation.
- The well-used gym floors at Willamette are being repaired and refinished.
- Preserving our facilities, a new roof is being installed over the entire Math wing at Wil-Hi.
Soon to come are security fencing at Willamette, Shasta, Danebo and Irving, all thanks to voters who approved the the Bethel bond with a 73% Yes vote.