Please read the latest information and updates below:
Do you have questions about Irving’s Hybrid Instruction? If so, watch the Elementary Hybrid Overview video linked below. I hope this overview will answer initial questions you may have.
To watch video, click HERE
Teachers are beginning to meet with parents for another round of parent teacher conferences. Conferences will focus on student progress and goals. Teachers are reaching out to families to schedule conferences. If you would like to request a conference please contact your child’s classroom teacher. Questions? Call Irving at 541-688-2620
Young Artist Virtual Competition
Open to exceptional instrumentalists ages 14-25, the 2021 Eugene Symphony Guild Young Artist Competition is YOUR chance to perform and compete for prizes! To compete, participants are invited to submit new video performances to be judged by a panel of Eugene Symphony musicians and Music Director & Conductor Francesco Lecce-Chong. Read the competition rules and eligibility requirements here.
Free PPE Supplies For Small Businesses
The City of Eugene, in partnership with Business Oregon, continues to offer free personal protective equipment (PPE) supplies to local nonprofit and small businesses with 100 or fewer employees. Available supplies include large and medium gloves, disposable masks and antiseptic wipes. As long as supplies last, each eligible business may pick up a two-month supply. The supplies will be dispersed on a first come, first served basis. Click here for more information and to make an appointment to pick up supplies.
Square 1 Art Fundraiser
Below are your Square 1 Art fundraiser instructions.
Please create and upload art by: 2/17/2021
Parent Order Deadline is: 3/3/2021
- Your child may create art on our art paper template that you print out, or on a white square of paper that is at least 8 in x 8 in.
- See important Art Requirements
- See Video Making Art with Square 1 Art for instructions!
- Need art ideas? See fun Art Lesson Videos, or our Pinterest!
- You can also create your own art that is different from the lessons provided.
- Stay tuned for dates when your school coordinator will be leading Zoom lessons to complete your artwork.
- After the art is complete, if you’d like your child to sign their name, please do so in the bottom right or left corner, an inch away from the edge.
- Take a photo of your child’s art with your phone or tablet. See video How to Take a Photo for Upload.
- Take photo directly overhead in bright light, even outdoors! Avoid shadows on the art.
- You can edit and crop off any background later in our upload app online.
- Click “Art Upload” on our website. (Need help? See art upload video instructions here.)
- Enter state and school name to find your school, click “Continue”.
- Enter your child’s name, grade and your email address
- Click “Choose File” and upload your child’s art from your phone or tablet files.
- You will see then your child’s art in the Edit App. You may crop the art, add text, or make other edits.
- Click “Done” and your art is saved to your school’s fundraiser!
You may begin to shop for keepsakes right away at square1art.com/shop! You can send this info to families and friends and they can order too!! Your child’s art makes great gifts.
Uploaded your Child’s Art but cannot find it?
Just click Art Search to find your child’s art.
Thank you for creating art for the Square 1 Art school fundraiser! We hope you had fun! We know you will enjoy your child’s art on Square 1 Art keepsakes for years to come!
Need assistance? You can contact your school coordinator, Dawn Kamrath, email@example.com, or:
Click Customer Care: