Free Meals To Continue During Spring Break
Free grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches will still be available for Bethel students during Spring Break.
Students will be provided free multi-day meal bags that can be picked up at Willamette High School or Prairie Mountain School on Tuesday, March 23, between 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Meals Plan Clarified For Switch To Hybrid Instruction
As Hybrid instruction begins in Bethel, free meals will continue to be provided to Bethel students whether they are taking part in Hybrid in-person instruction or are remaining in Distance Learning.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served to students in their classrooms during Hybrid instruction
- To cover the days when students are not in the classroom, the current Tuesday/Friday program will continue to offer grab-and-go meals for curbside pick-up at every Bethel school. Clear Lake families can pick up meals in front of Shasta Middle School.
Distance Learning/Bethel Online Academy Students:
- The current Tuesday/Friday program that offers grab-and-go meals for curbside pick-up at every Bethel school will continue for all students
- Beginning Friday, April 2, curbside pick-up of grab-and-go meals for Willamette High School students will be shifted to Cascade Middle School. This is to avoid the congested parking lot during school release time for Hybrid students at WHS.
Prairie Mountain Time:
- Beginning Tuesday, April 6, curbside pick-up of grab-and-go meals at Prairie Mountain School will be shifted to 10:30-11:30.
Questions can be directed to our school or the Bethel Nutrition Services Department: 541-461-6401 ext 4197