Usted puede presionar el botón de traducción a su lado derecho localizado en el blog de la página de nuestra escuela y le traducirá la forma escrita en español.
Volunteers Beginning in January
We are thrilled to welcome volunteers back into Bethel School District buildings. We recognize that volunteers play a huge role in the success of our school operations and believe that the stronger our connection with parents, grandparents, and other volunteers, the stronger our school community can be.
The district will begin to collect and review volunteer applications beginning after winter break, in January. Those who are interested are invited to apply here: https://kismet.bsd.k12.or.us/for-the-public/?tab=volunteer-portal. Note: Those who have previously volunteered with the Bethel district must re-apply.
Inclement Weather Reminders
- In the event of school closures or delays due to inclement weather, Bethel families are encouraged to visit their school website or the Bethel District website at www.bethel.k12.or.us for up-to-date information. The same information will be posted to FlashAlert.com, where families can sign up to receive text or email notifications.
- No news = No change. If school closure or delay information is not posted on school sites, the district website, district social media pages or news stations, then families can assume we have determined that it is safe to run buses in the district and schools will operate. A decision on closing or delaying school is usually made by 6 a.m.
- Follow Bethel School District social media to receive up-to-date information on school closures or delays. On Twitter at: @Bethel_Schools and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BethelSchoolDistrict
- Tune in to local TV and radio stations, which will post and relay information from FlashAlert.
Clear Lake Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
We have a PTO meeting this Thursday, December 16, at 6:00 PM. A Zoom link will be posted on this Blog prior to the meeting.
- Winter break begins Monday, December 20th.
- January 3 is a teacher prep and planning day (No school for students)
- Students return on Tuesday, January 4, 2022