Hey Meadow View! We are having a supply pickup next week for grades 3-5 and 8th grade on Tuesday, November 10th from 8am-6pm!
We have lots of things to pick up and they vary from grade to grade. Here is a preview of some of the supplies that we have ready for our MV Wolves:
- Grades 3-5 have will pick up their MUSIC kits for music classes with Mrs. Janes and Mr. Dillow, their PE kits for class with Mrs. White, as well as other various teacher prepared materials.
- 3rd grade you’ve got all the materials for your bug reports (woo-hoo) and even two sheets of watercolor paper
- 4th grade you’ve got graphic organizers, multiplication tables and more
- 5th grade you’ve got composition books, writing journals and more!
- 8th grade: Your next round of science kits from Mrs. Forester and Mr. Wright are ready for you to come pick up! Your books for Mrs. Peck and Mrs. Hamar’s class are here and ready, too!
To pick up your students’ supplies, please drive up to the MV front parking lot sidewalk anytime between 8am-6pm Tuesday, November 10th. An MV staff member will meet you at your car window to get your student’s name, grade level and their homeroom teacher’s name, grab their supplies from inside and deliver your child’s items/kit curbside. We ask that you remain in your vehicle throughout this process.
If you aren’t able to pick up your supplies on Tuesday, you can call our MV office at 541-607-9700 to make an appointment! We’ll get you all set up.