(Para traducir todas las palabras de esta página, utilice el botón del idioma localizado en la parte superior del lado izquierdo)
Hello Clear Lake Families,
Please read below for updates about the end of the school year.
Fifth Grade Promotion
Congratulations to our Clear Lake fifth-grade students moving on to middle school. Here is the plan for our Clear Lake Fifth-Grade Promotion.
- On Wednesday, June 16, at 6:00 PM, we will have a Zoom Virtual Graduation. Click here for the Zoom link.
- On Thursday, June 17, from 2:00-5:00 PM we will have a station set up at the front of the building where families can receive their promotion certificates and have their picture taken in front of the 5th-grade promotion banner. Feel free to come by at any time during these hours.
Chromebook Return Schedule
To successfully reopen Clear Lake in September, Chromebooks need to be returned. Bethel loaned out more than 3,000 Chromebooks which need to be cleaned, reorganized, repaired and prepared for September.
Here is the schedule for returning student Chromebooks:
- Thursday, June 17th: If your child is an in-person learner on this day, please have them bring their Chromebook to school and turn it in to our office. Families will be given a receipt showing the Chromebook has been returned.
- Friday, June 18th: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Monday, June 21st: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Tuesday, June 22nd: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Wednesday, June 23rd: Noon to 7pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
Call our school office if you have any questions: 541-689-0511.
Smart Start For New Kindergartners
Yes, we’re already planning ahead for September and a return to school! All incoming kindergarten families will want to know about Smart Start, Bethel’s introduction to school for the Class of 2034! Smart Start is a carefully designed, child-centered schedule and series of activities intended to successfully transition and warmly welcome your child to Kindergarten.
Families can also register their incoming kindergartners.
Call us at 541-689-0511 with any questions.
Last Chance For Summer Enrichment Camps
Registration is still open for Bethel’s free Summer Enrichment Camps. Attendance is limited, so register now. The last day to sign-up is Thursday, June 17th. To be added to a camp’s wait list, email your request here.
- All grades are included
- Meals are free
- Transportation is provided
- All health and safety guidelines followed
Bethel’s Summer Enrichment Camps are in addition to Bethel’s traditional Summer School programming, such as credit recovery classes, English Language Development, summer reading and special education.
Financial Assistance For Computers and Internet
A $50 monthly discount on broadband service is now available through the Emergency Broadband Benefit program. The new program also provides up to a $100 per household toward a one-time purchase of a computer, laptop, or tablet. Learn more here: https://getemergencybroadband.org/