(Para traducir todas las palabras de esta página, utilice el botón del idioma localizado en la parte superior del lado izquierdo)
Hello Clear Lake Families,
Please read below for important updates about the end of the school year.
Our last day for students will be June 17th. (This will be a full school day). Students in Cohort B will be at school this day, but students in Cohort A and Bethel Online students, will still check into Zoom and have end-of-year activities online.
Fifth Grade Promotion
Congratulations to our Clear Lake fifth-grade students moving on to middle school. Here is the plan for our Clear Lake Fifth-Grade Promotion.
- On Wednesday, June 16, at 6:00 PM, we will have a Zoom Virtual Graduation. Click here for the Zoom link.
- On Thursday, June 17, from 2:00-5:00 PM we will have a station set up at the front of the building where families can receive their promotion certificates and have their picture taken in front of the 5th-grade promotion banner. Feel free to come by at any time during these hours.
Chromebook Return Schedule
To successfully reopen Clear Lake in September, Chromebooks need to be returned. Bethel loaned out more than 3,000 Chromebooks which need to be cleaned, reorganized, repaired and prepared for September.
Here is the schedule for returning student Chromebooks:
- Thursday, June 17th: If your child is an in-person learner on this day, please have them bring their Chromebook to school and turn it in to our office. Families will be given a receipt showing the Chromebook has been returned.
- Friday, June 18th: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Monday, June 21st: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Tuesday, June 22nd: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Wednesday, June 23rd: Noon to 7pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
Call our school office if you have any questions: 541-689-0511.
Registration for School Year 2021-2022 is Open
This is a reminder to please complete online registration for your returning students as soon as possible. Online registration for returning students is streamlined and very easy.
You will need your student’s snapcode to log on to your student’s secure registration screen. The snapcode was previously emailed to the person identified as the Priority 1 Guardian in our student information system. Each returning student has a unique snapcode for registration. Please call the office if you need your student’s snapcode, or if you need any assistance with online registration.
If you know for certain that your student will not be returning to Clear Lake in September, please call our office (541-689-0511) and let us know.
If you have already completed registration for next year, thank you! Keep watching our webpage for information on school year 2021-2022.
Online registration for Returning students