Shasta Middle School
Grades: 6 through 8
Phone: (541) 688-9611
Fax: (541) 689-9382
Address: 4656 Barger Dr. Eugene, OR 97402
School Hours: 9:10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Driving instructions: Beltline Road to Barger Drive. West on Barger.
Shasta parents are encouraged to register for the new school year on August 19th and 20th.
Shasta’s office will be open on the 19th and 20th from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Parents will be asked to update their children’s registration and health information, complete the home language information form and a field trip permission form.
Parents of new public school students are asked to bring their children’s immunization record.
For more information call the school office at 541-688-9611.
A link to our school supply list can be found in the Shasta Links column on the right side of this page.
We are quickly approaching the last day of school! Here is a list of the upcoming events:8th Grade Events
- 8th Grade Departure Ceremony PRACTICE – Wednesday, June 10th at 1:15 p.m.
- 8th Grade Departure Ceremony – Wednesday, June 10th at 6:30 p.m. in the Willamette High School Main Gym. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m.
- 8th Grade Dance – Wednesday, June 10th following the Departure Ceremony at Shasta Middle School. It will go from 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
End of the Year Events
- 6th/7th grade students will have half day events in the afternoon on Wednesday, June 10th.
- Last day of school – June 11th is the last day of school. It is a half day schedule 9:10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. We will have an assembly in the morning with various events, followed by the yearbook signing.
NCAA Olympic Day 2015 Here is a FREE Olympic Day experience. Meet Olympic athletes from a variety of sports, enjoy the final day of the NCAA Track and Field Championships and get a special meet-and-greet opportunity after the meet. ELIGIBILITY: Youth currently in 6th-8th grades WHEN: Saturday, June 13 – 11:00 am – 5:45 p.m.
Día Olímpico 2015 Este es un evento gratuito llamado “Día Olímpico”. Conoce atletas olímpicos de una variedad de deportes, disfruta en el último día de NCAA Track y Field Campeonato y conoce y saluda atletas desupués del concurso de atletismo.
ELEGIBILIDAD: Juventud actualmente en grados 6 – 8
CUANDO: Sabádo, 13 de junio – 11:00 am – 5:45 p.m.
Medication left at school will be destroyed at the end of the school year per district policy, if not picked up by parent or trusted adult. We are asking you to make arrangements for picking up your child’s unused medication before the last day of school.
If you have any questions, please call the health assistant Ann Wiltshire (541) 688-9612 x.3242.
All library and textbooks must be returned in good condition and any library fines or lunch charges paid in order for students to receive their yearbook the day of yearbook signing, as stated on page 6 of the Daily Planner. Students who do not return or pay any fee’s owed may pick up there yearbook the following week. Please help your student make sure that all their books are returned and fines/charges are taken care of well before the last day of school.