Parent/Guardian Access to Seesaw and Google Classroom
Malabon students will be using the Seesaw and Google Classroom online platforms as part of their Comprehensive Distance Learning.
Para obtener la versión en español de este sitio web, haga clic en el cuadro Idioma en la esquina superior izquierda.
All Malabon students will use Seesaw. Our students in grades 3-5 will also be using Google Classroom.
With Seesaw, students are empowered to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Students “show what they know” using photos, videos, drawings, text, PDFs, and links.
Malabon Parents/Guardians are invited to create their own Seesaw account and check out the student Seesaw account to support learning at home.
- Videos (in Spanish and English) on basic Seesaw information and how to login are HERE.
- Written instructions (in Spanish and English) for parent/guardian/student login are HERE.
- Access Seesaw’s informative Youtube channel HERE.
Google Classroom was designed by teachers. It provides online learning activities, measures student learning, and enhances connections with students.
Parents are invited to access their student’s Google Classroom account to support learning at home.
- Videos (Spanish/Chinese/Vietnamese/English) on basic Google Classroom information for students and parents/guardians are HERE.
- Written instructions (in Spanish and English) for parent/guardian login and more are HERE.
First Church of the Nazarene, who is also partnering with the Eugene Mission, is providing our Cascade community with free fruit and veggies. They will be having their produce distribution again on Monday, September 21st at Cascade Middle School from 5-7pm.
Malabon Back-to-School Family Information
For information that will help you navigate these first few weeks, click HERE for a video link. Click HERE for the Spanish version. In order to access the links being shown in the video, I have included PDF versions of the the slide decks. Chick HERE for English and Click HERE for Spanish.