Estimados padres de Familia
Usted puede presionar el botón de traducción a su lado derecho localizado en el blog de la página de nuestra escuela y le traducirá la forma escrita en español.
COVID-19 Immunization Opportunities
The Peace Health Annex clinic is open for COVID-19 vaccines every Tuesday – Sunday, 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
- Address: 123 International Way, Springfield, OR
- No appointment is needed.
- They are offering boosters, 1st and 2nd doses and pediatric doses.
- Moderna, J&J and Pfizer doses are available
Bethel Health Center is partnering with LCPH to run a COVID Vaccine clinic at Cascade Middle School on:
- Thursday, January 13th from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, February 3rd from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- These are family style clinics – with all vaccines and doses available. Sign-up is required, and the link goes live Friday morning before the clinic
Test To Stay Program
Our district has successfully implemented the Bethel Test-to-Stay program. Students who are not up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations and are exposed at school are able to take a rapid COVID-19 test at school. If the test is negative and your student does not have symptoms, they may continue attending school. If they test positive, or opt not to participate in testing, your student must quarantine at home and may not attend school. This program is optional and parent consent is required for students under age 15.
It is a huge help to our health assistants if you can complete the Test to Stay consent form prior to a possible exposure. In the case that your child is exposed at school, having the consent form completed beforehand greatly expedites our ability to test your student and keep them in school. Please complete the forms below if you would like your unvaccinated student to possibly participate in the test to stay program.
In addition, Bethel Staff are NOT able to administer the tests, so Danebo Staff may request guardians to come to school to assist if your child is unable to administer the nasal swabs without adult assistance.
Volunteers in the Schools
Bethel is preparing to invite volunteers back into our buildings. Prior to the most recent variant invading our community, we received word that we could have volunteers after winter break.
With COVID-19 cases so rampant in the community right now, Bethel is doing a “slow roll out” of inviting volunteers into buildings. All volunteers must complete THIS form, even if you have completed one in the past, as those have expired.
Assistance League Food Pantry
The Assistance League continues to partner with us to provide non-perishable food items for Danebo Families several times each month.
Upcoming food pantry dates are:
- Wednesday, January 19th
- Wednesday, February 2nd
- Wednesday, February 16th
Pantry bags are located outside the office at the end of the school day and are available for any Danebo Family.
Please join me in thanking The Assistance League of Eugene for their support of our Danebo Families.
A Few Danebo Reminders…
- Please ensure that your child has a refillable water bottle at school each day. Drinking fountains are unavailable but students can refill water bottles at the sink in their classroom.
- Our school day begins at 8:40 each day and ends at 2:45. Thanks for making sure that your child arrives at school before 8:40 each day. Students arriving after 8:40 need to enter the building through the front office.
- Masks are required for all students, families and staff in all Bethel buildings. We do have masks available for students who forget their own masks and we appreciate your effort in making sure that your child has their own mask each day.
- If your child is not feeling well in the morning, please KEEP THEM HOME and contact the school office (541-688-8735) to let us know they will not be attending.