Estimados padres de Familia
Usted puede presionar el botón de traducción a su lado derecho localizado en el blog de la página de nuestra escuela y le traducirá la forma escrita en español.
Parent-Teacher Conferences This Week
Our teachers are looking forward to connecting with families this week during conferences. For those families who requested in-person conferences, we are continuing with many of our health and safety guidelines to ensure that students, staff, and families are protected from illness in the best possible way. Please note:
- If you are experiencing any sort of illness, please do not come to the building for a conference. Contact your child’s teacher to schedule a phone or ZOOM conference.
- When coming to the building, please bring only the essential family members (i.e., student & guardian). Childcare is not available and we are limited to essential visitors only.
- Masks will be required for students and family members.
- Please go directly to the quad area that your child’s classroom is in. The north and south breezeway doors will be open for families to enter and exit. Maps will be posted out front as well.
- Prior to entering the quads/classrooms, please use the sign-in sheet that will be posted outside the entrances to each quad.
For all families, if you are unable to make the scheduled time for your child’s conference, please contact your child’s teacher or call the office (541-688-8735) to reschedule. We appreciate you making time for this important connection with Danebo.
No School Days for Conferences
Thursday, December 9th and Friday, December 10th are no school days for students. Teachers will be working on planning and preparation during the day on Thursday and conferencing in the evening. Friday is a no school day for staff who have worked extra hours during the evenings for conferences.
Our school office will be closed on Friday, December 10th.
Meal Service on Thursday, December 9th
Meals will be available for pick-up at Danebo on Thursday, December 9th, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
If you are unable to pick up meals during that time, please call our office (541-688-8735) and we will gladly set aside meals for you to pick up later in the day.
If it is more convenient, you can pick up meals at any other Bethel School on Thursday, December 9th. Please check our District website for more information.
Full Week of School December 13th-17th
We will have a full week of school for the last week before our winter break next week.
Winter break will be December 20th through January 3rd, with students returning to school on Tuesday, January 4th.