- The last day for school was June 13. Now the last day of school will be June 18.
- Finals will be on June 17 and 18, following our early release final schedule.
- Willamette High School Graduation will remain on June 7th.
Bethel School District is now accepting transfer requests for the coming school year.
Transfer applications will be accepted through March 31, and must be renewed every year.
Transfers are required for students to attend a school other than their “neighborhood school” or for out-of-district students to enroll in Bethel on a space-available basis.
Families will be notified in early April about whether their transfer requests for the coming school year have been approved.
Note: Willamette High School is only accepting a limited number of transfers at 9th and 10th grade. Willamette High School is not accepting transfer requests at 11th and 12th grade.
Bethel aceptando solicitudes de transferencia
El Distrito Escolar de Bethel está aceptando solicitudes de transferencia para el próximo año escolar.
Las solicitudes de transferencia se aceptarán hasta el 31 de marzo y deben renovarse cada año.
Se requieren transferencias para que los estudiantes asistan a una escuela que no sea su “escuela de vecindario” o para que los estudiantes de fuera del distrito se inscriban en Bethel en función del espacio disponible.
A las familias se les notificará a principios de abril sobre si sus solicitudes de transferencia para el próximo año escolar han sido aprobadas.
Nota: Willamette High School solo esta aceptando un numero limitado de transferidos de grados 9 y 10. No estamos aceptando transferidos de grados 11 y 12.
Sure, the snow threw us a wrench… but we caught that wrench and use it as a tool for good! Here is a list of events that have been rescheduled. If there is something missing or you have questions, please contact the team/club advisor for clarification. Go Wolverines!
Friday, March 1st
- Boys basketball playoff run begins! 7pm tip off. $2 for students (bring your ID). $8 for adults.
- All field trips cancelled
Tuesday, March 5th
- Wolverine Pageant Staff-Student Basketball game, starts at 6:30pm in the main gym, $3/ticket
Wednesday, March 6th
- Swim Team Banquet, 6:30pm, cafeteria
- Baseball: No practice Friday (today), Saturday and Sunday from 2-5pm at hitting facility, Monday & Tuesday 4:30-7 at the hitting facility
- Softball: Friday from 4-6:30 in the hitting facility, Saturday from 10-1 in the batting cages
- Girls Tennis: Friday from 3:20-5:00 in the small gym
- Track & Field: (UPDATED) Friday meet in the weight room at 3:30pm
- Boys tennis: Friday at 5pm in the small gym
- Boys golf: Friday practice cancelled
- Girls golf: To be announced, check back for updates
To be re-scheduled: Cheer Team Banquet, Wrestling Team Banquet
Every Bethel school is open and starting on time today, Friday, March 1st.
Buses are on their normal schedules and school dismissal will be at its regular time.
Friday is an A day.
Our parking lot is still very wet with large piles of snow, so drivers are asked to please exercise caution and bring extra patience.
Todas las escuelas de Bethel están abiertas y comienzan a tiempo hoy, viernes 1 de marzo.
Los autobuses están en sus horarios normales y la salida de la escuela estará en su horario habitual.
Nuestro estacionamiento todavía está muy mojado con grandes montones de nieve, por lo que se les pide a los conductores que tengan cuidado y traigan paciencia extra.
Today will be an “A” day schedule, starting at 8 am.