First day of school – Tuesday, September 5
The first day of school is Tuesday, September 5th. We wanted to give you information that will help it be a smooth transition to the new year.
- First Day of School
- ALL students (6-8 graders) attend the first day of school
- Regular school hours 9:10-3:30
- Buses will run on a regular schedule
- Supervision starts at 8:30 in the morning
- Lunch and breakfast will be available the first day
- Breakfast is FREE for ALL students
- What do I bring the first day of school?
- You do NOT need to bring your PE clothes
- The school supply list is intended to last throughout the school year. You do not need to bring all the pencils/pens and paper for the first day.
- Sixth Grade Students
- Sixth grade students will meet in the cafeteria first for a quick introduction
- Full schedules will be given out in their 1st period class
- What is my son/daughter’s schedule?
- 1st period class lists will be available on Home Access
- Students will receive their full schedule during 1st period on the first day of school
Also, we will have our Shasta Open House on Thursday, September 21 at 6:30 p.m. We hope to see you all there!