Willamette High School Building

Transferring Students

Information for New Families


New students to the district, please stop by the Counseling Center to pick up an enrollment packet and to make an appointment.  Please provide Willamette High School with the following items:

  • Unofficial transcript from your previous school
  • Proof of Residency (current utility bill, rental agreement)
  • Custodial Documentation (if applicable)
  • Copy of 504 or IEP documents (if applicable)

To opt your child out of state testing, click here.

Para excluir a su hijo de las pruebas estatales, haga clic aquí.