Hi WHS Community,
Thank you for helping us prepare for the 2021-22 school year by returning all Chromebooks and chargers. We would like to collect the Chromebooks so they can be cleaned, reorganized, updated, repaired, and prepared for next school year. We will redistribute Chromebooks to students in September.
Here is the schedule for returning student Chromebooks:
- Thursday, June 10th– 17th: If your child is an in-person learner on this day, please have them bring their Chromebook to school and they can leave it with their last classroom or in the front office.
- Thursday, June 17th: If your child in a Bethel Online Academy student, you can drop off the Chromebook on this day at WHS.
- Friday, June 18th: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Monday, June 21st: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Tuesday, June 22nd: 7:30am-4:00pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
- Wednesday, June 23rd: Noon to 7pm at Willamette High School South Parking Lot
Call our school office if you have any questions: 541- 689-0731.
Para reabrir con éxito la escuela Willamette en septiembre, los Chromebook deben devolverse. Bethel prestó más de 3,000 Chromebooks que deben limpiarse, reorganizarse, repararse y prepararse para septiembre.
Este es el cronograma para que regresen los Chromebooks de los estudiantes: