With Hybrid instruction underway, those students who prefer a completely online instruction option will be enrolled in the Bethel Online Academy (BOA).
Bethel Online Academy (BOA) is a full-time online option for Bethel students who prefer to remain in a distance-learning model rather than take part in classroom instruction. BOA is:
- Led by licensed Bethel teachers
- Engaging instruction that is standards-based
- Flexible with learning activities that students can engage in independently
- Maintaining students’ enrollment in their traditional school so if they decide to resume in-person learning the transition will be smoother
Bethel Online Academy Includes:
- Daily contact with Bethel teachers
- Access to the same classes and generally at the same pace offered in on-site (Hybrid) learning
- Tutoring available via phone, Zoom
- Counseling services available through the student’s enrolled school
- Services for students eligible for English Language Development, IEP, 504, and TAG plans
- Access to extracurricular activities and affinity groups
- District-loaned Chromebook
Contact your school to transition to Bethel Online Academy or to Hybrid instruction.