Prairie Mountain PTO
The First Annual Middle School Dirty Dash is TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 4th. The event will be a combination of running, jogging, and walking through a variety of fun obstacles, including the Tiresport Tire Step & Tire Crawl, Express Clean Belly Crawl, JFI Construction Towering Wall, Megan Naslund Pro Realty Hay Bale Pyramid, Westside Faith Center Mud Pit, and the Castle Storage Slip & Slide! Our goal as a school is to raise at least $5000, and we know that we can do anything when we all work together!
WE NEED YOU!! We need students and families to help make this a successful fundraiser. The goal is for every Middle School student to raise $25.00 or more! Students will ask for donations from family, friends, neighbors, coaches, and community members to sponsor them in the Dirty Dash. Donations can be made with cash/check or online through 99 Pledge. https://99pledges.com/fund/PrairieMountain2019
The more money kids raise – the more chances they have to WIN! Some of the items include gift cards to DEFY, Get Air, NW Ninja Park, Radar Toys, Putters, PM t-shirt, Dirty Dash Hat & T-Shirt and some Willamette High School Gear. With each level of donations, you get more chances to win raffle prizes!
Please note: ALL PLEDGE MONEY IS DUE THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
Dirty Dash Incentives:
- Minimum of $25 – Sparrow Level: 5 Raffle tickets for the EPIC Prize Pack!
- Minimum of $50- Raven Level: 10 Raffle tickets for the EPIC Prize Pack!
- Minimum of $100 – Hawk Level: 15 Raffle tickets, a chance to dunk the Principal/ Vice Principal AND a Dirty Dash shirt!
- Minimum of $200 -Eagle Level: 20 Raffle tickets, a chance to dunk the Principal/ Vice Principal, a catered lunch from Diamond Deli AND a Dirty Dash shirt/hat
But wait… there’s MORE!
- The top fundraising class will get a ROOT BEER FLOAT Party.
- The top fundraising class’ teacher will earn a gift basket full of amazing goodies.
- The top fundraising student will earn a $100 Visa Gift Card.
To find your student’s donation page follow these instructions below:
- Use this website: https://99pledges.com/fund/PrairieMountain2019
- Select the grade level your student is in from the menu, “All Participants,” or click on “Donate to Main Fundraiser Page.”
- Select your student by clicking on their name (Can’t find their name…click on show more or type student’s first name in search for participant area.)
- To Donate: Click on the blue Donate button and follow instructions.
Thank you for supporting the Prairie Mountain Dirty Dash! Go EAGLES!
Happy February Prairie Mountain students and families. We hope that you’re having a great winter. I can’t believe that we are already in the final weeks of February. Before you know it, it will be Spring Break. Please check out the information that was shared at our last PTO meeting.
We need a Project Leader for our Testing Extravaganza Weeks for 3rd-8th grades. If you are interested in helping our school/students during this very important week of testing, please let me know. If you are curious or just want more information, give me a call at 541-607-9849. Thanks again for all that you do for our school, staff and kids.
We hope that you had a restful and relaxing break with one another. Yesterday I saw many students embracing each other and their teachers with smiles and high fives. I overheard many students saying that they had a great break, and are happy to be back at school. There was a buzz all throughout building with teachers being excited to be back on the Mountain. All of this made my heart smile.
Our teachers did a great job encouraging their students to begin 2019 by working hard, being kind and respectful to others, and to be their best selves. A big focus is making 2019 a year to be proud of. Thank you for all of the hard work and commitment that you put into your kids. Thank you for checking in with their teachers and administration on how they are doing in school, and thank you for the countless hours that you give to Prairie Mountain in making it a great place to be.
I would like to invite all of you to our PTO meeting this evening from 5:30-6:30 here at Prairie Mountain in our caforium. There will be snacks, child care, and of course enthusiastic parents/teachers. Tonight we will be reviewing projects that are in the works, and ideas for the future. I will also take a bit of time to talk to you about what’s new at Prairie Mountain and some projects that we are working on.
Events are better with friends, so bring a few with you tonight.
Thank you for supporting our school.
What: PTO Meeting
Where: Prairie Mountain Caforium
When: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 (Tonight)
Why: Because here on the Mountain, we do our best work when we do it together!