Prairie Mountain PTO
The big day is just around the corner! Please make plans to come to our school this Friday and Saturday for PM PTO’s Winter Bazaar. We have dozens and dozens of amazing vendors lined up who will be selling a wide array of terrific products. There will absolutely be something for everyone. There is no admittance charge, so come one come all, and bring a friend! Thank you for supporting our amazing hard working Prairie Mountain PTO. For all the details, check out this Winter Bazaar flyer.
Friday December 4th: 4:00-7:00
Saturday December 5th: 9:00-3:00
More exciting news from our amazing PTO. Our dream for the last couple years has been to get kids and families excited about Prairie Mountain Spirit Gear. Last year we adopted a new logo that we are using on all of our Spirit Gear. With the help of our amazing Project Leader Emily, we now are able to offer students and families Spirit Packs that includes hoodies, zip-up sweaters, T-shirts and draw-string bags with this new logo. Fliers have been printed and will go out in Tuesday folders next week. I am so lucky to work for the best PTO in the world. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We are embarking on a new fundraising effort here on the Mountain. Valley River Center wants to help Prairie Mountain earn cash for our school. It’s so easy! Here’s how it works:
Shop, dine or see a movie at Valley River Center, turn in your receipts online (link below) and earn points to help Prairie Mountain earn CASH! Prairie Mountain will earn five (5) points for each dollar spent at any Valley River Center store or restaurant. We have the chance to earn between $200 and $2000!
How to Turn In Your Receipts:
Submit your original receipts online at SHOPANDLOG.COM/VRC. They will accept images of digital or paper receipts, but these receipts must be dated between October 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020.
- Steps on exactly how to do this:
School Cents Program Rules:
- Qualifying receipts must be dated, and logged in between October 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020.
- To credit Prairie Mountain, you need to simply: Submit receipts from shopping, dining or going to the movies at Valley River Center at COM/VRC.
- Smart Phone Quick Tip: Access the receipt form just like an app by adding it to your Home Screen!
- iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen.
- Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Prairie Mountain will receive at least five (5) points for every dollar spent on all purchases from Valley River Center stores, restaurants, and theatre.
- Anyone can support our school in the School Cents program!
- Tell your friends and family
- Share this on your social media feed
- Stores CANNOT collect receipts from customers for your school.
- Receipts left by customers at food merchants are trash and should not be collected to be submitted for points.
- Shoppers CANNOT be solicited for receipts on shopping center property.
- Payment on store credit accounts, credit card statements and photocopies of receipts are not accepted – original receipts only.
This is a great opportunity to earn money for our school. We hope that you will take part in these efforts to shop, dine, or be entertained at Valley River Center all the while earning cash for the Mountain!
I would like to thank everyone who attended our PTO meeting last night. I know how busy you all are, yet you still make PTO meetings a priority. This is a true testament of our families’ commitment to our students, staff, and school community. Last night we reviewed our fundraising efforts so far this year, including final amounts from our Jog-a-thon, Box Tops collection, and amazing Harvest Carnival. Our PTO meetings are fun, filled with ways that you can get involved, and share important information about our school. We welcome all of you to come and take part. I promise you won’t regret it.
Our doors will open wide at 5:30 for the 10th Annual Prairie Mountain Harvest Carnival. Dress up in your non-scary costume to join us for food, activities and games, or come as you are and join the unlimited fun!
Admission to the event, the bounce house and the photo booth are free. You may choose to purchase a bracelet for $12.00, which would include all games, face painting and balloon artist. Bracelets may not be used for food.
25¢ tickets may be used for food, beverages and games.
Presented by our fabulously amazing Prairie Mountain PTO; tell them “Thank you!” when you see them working at tonight’s event.