Prairie Mountain PTO
We would like to send out a special thank you to the companies that donated snacks, gum, fresh fruit and vegetables, bottled water, and hardware to create our snack shacks. It was because of you, that we were able to make testing week a rewarding, positive, and meaningful week for our students.
Thank you to:
• Emerald Fruit and Produce
• Bigfoot Beverages
• McDonald Wholesale
• Winco Foods
• Cash and Carry
With your help we were able to serve over 500 students fresh fruit and vegetables, granola bars, teddy grams, jolly ranchers, gum, and water during our 3-8th grade state testing weeks. Teachers and students were so appreciative of your amazing generosity. These snacks were a huge success because we were able to nourish our kids as they worked diligently on doing their very best on their state assessments. Kudos to these businesses, for understanding the importance of giving back to their communities. We are so thankful and appreciative of your generous spirit.
Thank you again for all that you do for our community, students and their families.
Come celebrate at Prairie Mountain’s JUNE JAMBOREE!
Thursday, June 6 from 5:30-7:30 at our north playground
Hot Dog Cart– Ice Cream Truck– Dunk Tank– Balloon Twister– Face Paint and Hair Spray– Healthy Moves…and more!
¡Venga a celebrar en Prairie Mountain la FIESTA DE JUNIO!
Jueves, 6 de junio de 5:30-7:30 en el patio de recreo del norte
Carro de Hot Dogs–Troca de helados–Pintura en la cara y Spray para el Cabello–Movimientos Saludables–Tanque de Agua–Creador de Globos…y más!
The First Annual Middle School Dirty Dash is TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 4th. The event will be a combination of running, jogging, and walking through a variety of fun obstacles, including the Tiresport Tire Step & Tire Crawl, Express Clean Belly Crawl, JFI Construction Towering Wall, Megan Naslund Pro Realty Hay Bale Pyramid, Westside Faith Center Mud Pit, and the Castle Storage Slip & Slide! Our goal as a school is to raise at least $5000, and we know that we can do anything when we all work together!
WE NEED YOU!! We need students and families to help make this a successful fundraiser. The goal is for every Middle School student to raise $25.00 or more! Students will ask for donations from family, friends, neighbors, coaches, and community members to sponsor them in the Dirty Dash. Donations can be made with cash/check or online through 99 Pledge. https://99pledges.com/fund/PrairieMountain2019
The more money kids raise – the more chances they have to WIN! Some of the items include gift cards to DEFY, Get Air, NW Ninja Park, Radar Toys, Putters, PM t-shirt, Dirty Dash Hat & T-Shirt and some Willamette High School Gear. With each level of donations, you get more chances to win raffle prizes!
Please note: ALL PLEDGE MONEY IS DUE THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
Dirty Dash Incentives:
- Minimum of $25 – Sparrow Level: 5 Raffle tickets for the EPIC Prize Pack!
- Minimum of $50- Raven Level: 10 Raffle tickets for the EPIC Prize Pack!
- Minimum of $100 – Hawk Level: 15 Raffle tickets, a chance to dunk the Principal/ Vice Principal AND a Dirty Dash shirt!
- Minimum of $200 -Eagle Level: 20 Raffle tickets, a chance to dunk the Principal/ Vice Principal, a catered lunch from Diamond Deli AND a Dirty Dash shirt/hat
But wait… there’s MORE!
- The top fundraising class will get a ROOT BEER FLOAT Party.
- The top fundraising class’ teacher will earn a gift basket full of amazing goodies.
- The top fundraising student will earn a $100 Visa Gift Card.
To find your student’s donation page follow these instructions below:
- Use this website: https://99pledges.com/fund/PrairieMountain2019
- Select the grade level your student is in from the menu, “All Participants,” or click on “Donate to Main Fundraiser Page.”
- Select your student by clicking on their name (Can’t find their name…click on show more or type student’s first name in search for participant area.)
- To Donate: Click on the blue Donate button and follow instructions.
Thank you for supporting the Prairie Mountain Dirty Dash! Go EAGLES!