After two months of rehearsals, Willamette’s fall play is ready to take the stage. There’s still time to catch the performance of Miss Bunny Bunting’s Bonafide Belles or The Trail of the Tenebrous Tiara! It will feature a daring damsel, a helpful hero, a harried headmistress, and the vilest of villains. Opening night was Thursday, but two more performances are set for Friday and Sunday. The doors at Willamette’s auditorium open at 6:30, and the show starts at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are available at the door: $4 for staff/students and $6 for general admission. Kids 6 and under are free.
We are embarking on a new fundraising effort here on the Mountain. Valley River Center wants to help Prairie Mountain earn cash for our school. It’s so easy! Here’s how it works:
Shop, dine or see a movie at Valley River Center, turn in your receipts online (link below) and earn points to help Prairie Mountain earn CASH! Prairie Mountain will earn five (5) points for each dollar spent at any Valley River Center store or restaurant. We have the chance to earn between $200 and $2000!
How to Turn In Your Receipts:
Submit your original receipts online at SHOPANDLOG.COM/VRC. They will accept images of digital or paper receipts, but these receipts must be dated between October 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020.
- Steps on exactly how to do this:
School Cents Program Rules:
- Qualifying receipts must be dated, and logged in between October 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020.
- To credit Prairie Mountain, you need to simply: Submit receipts from shopping, dining or going to the movies at Valley River Center at COM/VRC.
- Smart Phone Quick Tip: Access the receipt form just like an app by adding it to your Home Screen!
- iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen.
- Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Prairie Mountain will receive at least five (5) points for every dollar spent on all purchases from Valley River Center stores, restaurants, and theatre.
- Anyone can support our school in the School Cents program!
- Tell your friends and family
- Share this on your social media feed
- Stores CANNOT collect receipts from customers for your school.
- Receipts left by customers at food merchants are trash and should not be collected to be submitted for points.
- Shoppers CANNOT be solicited for receipts on shopping center property.
- Payment on store credit accounts, credit card statements and photocopies of receipts are not accepted – original receipts only.
This is a great opportunity to earn money for our school. We hope that you will take part in these efforts to shop, dine, or be entertained at Valley River Center all the while earning cash for the Mountain!
Our doors will open wide at 5:30 for the 10th Annual Prairie Mountain Harvest Carnival. Dress up in your non-scary costume to join us for food, activities and games, or come as you are and join the unlimited fun!
Admission to the event, the bounce house and the photo booth are free. You may choose to purchase a bracelet for $12.00, which would include all games, face painting and balloon artist. Bracelets may not be used for food.
25¢ tickets may be used for food, beverages and games.
Presented by our fabulously amazing Prairie Mountain PTO; tell them “Thank you!” when you see them working at tonight’s event.