Portland State University hopes to hear from you about your child care needs and experiences. All parents of children 0-5 who complete a 10 minute survey before January 12th will receive a $30 gift card.
- ONLINE SURVEY: To complete an online survey, please email the word “survey” to firstname.lastname@example.org or text “survey” to 614-636-0012 (standard text message rates apply).
- PHONE SURVEY: If you would like to do the survey over the phone, please call SRG at 1-800-341-3660.
Questions? Contact Dr. Beth Green at Portland State University, 503-725-9904.
Servicios de cuidado infantil que necesita y desea
La Universidad Estatal de Portland espera saber de usted acerca de sus necesidades y experiencias de cuidado infantil. Todos los padres de niños de 0 a 5 años que completen una encuesta de 10 minutos antes del 12 de enero recibirán una tarjeta de regalo de $30.
- ENCUESTA EN LÍNEA: Para completar una encuesta en línea, envíe por correo electrónico la palabra “encuesta” a email@example.com o envíe un mensaje de texto con la palabra “encuesta” al 614-636-0012 (se aplican las tarifas estándar de mensajes de texto).
- ENCUESTA POR TELÉFONO: si desea realizar la encuesta por teléfono, llame a SRG al 1-800-341-3660.
Preguntas? Póngase en contacto con la Dra. Beth Green en la Universidad Estatal de Portland, 503-725-9904
Getting ready for the Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB)?
Kids in the 3rd to 5th Grade Division: come test your knowledge with a quiz game at the
Eugene Public Library!
Call 541-682-8316 to sign up in advance; sign up begins one week before each session.
Friday, January 11, 4:00 p.m.
Friday, January 25, 4:00 p.m.
– Sheldon Branch:
Monday, January 14, 4:00 p.m.
Monday, January 28, 4:00 p.m.
– Downtown Library:
Wednesday, January 16, 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 30, 4:00 p.m.
We are experiencing a high number of absences due to students being ill.
If your child is sick, the following will help you and help prevent others from getting sick:
- Stay at home for 24 hours until after fever has resolved without the aid of fever reducing medicines (e.g., Advil or Tylenol)
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick. Maintain distance from other people to prevent the spread of illness.
- Wash hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also helpful in reducing the spread of the flu.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into the inside of the elbow. Wash hands after blowing the nose or coughing into a tissue and dispose of tissues after use.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the spread of germs.
- Get the flu vaccine! The flu vaccine is the best way to prevent seasonal flu.
The big day is just around the corner! Please make plans to come to our school this Friday and Saturday for PM PTO’s Winter Bazaar. We have dozens and dozens of amazing vendors lined up who will be selling a wide array of terrific products. There will absolutely be something for everyone. There is no admittance charge, so come one come all, and bring a friend! Thank you for supporting our amazing hard working Prairie Mountain PTO. For all the details, check out this Winter Bazaar flyer.
Friday December 4th: 4:00-7:00
Saturday December 5th: 9:00-3:00