We would like to send out a special thank you to the companies that donated snacks, gum, fresh fruit and vegetables, bottled water, and hardware to create our snack shacks. It was because of you, that we were able to make testing week a rewarding, positive, and meaningful week for our students.
Thank you to:
• Emerald Fruit and Produce
• Bigfoot Beverages
• McDonald Wholesale
• Winco Foods
• Cash and Carry
With your help we were able to serve over 500 students fresh fruit and vegetables, granola bars, teddy grams, jolly ranchers, gum, and water during our 3-8th grade state testing weeks. Teachers and students were so appreciative of your amazing generosity. These snacks were a huge success because we were able to nourish our kids as they worked diligently on doing their very best on their state assessments. Kudos to these businesses, for understanding the importance of giving back to their communities. We are so thankful and appreciative of your generous spirit.
Thank you again for all that you do for our community, students and their families.
If you have not yet registered your returning student, please do this today. We encourage all families with returning students to complete online registration by the deadline of June 28, but the sooner the better. You will need the snap code emailed to you last week to log on and begin the process. All returning students must register.
If you have already completed the online registration for your student returning to Prairie Mountain next year, thank you so much! You have finished an important step in preparation for next year.
And, please do remember when registering, you may also pay your student’s fees online.
If you have any questions, please give us a call, we are happy to help.
Come celebrate at Prairie Mountain’s JUNE JAMBOREE!
Thursday, June 6 from 5:30-7:30 at our north playground
Hot Dog Cart– Ice Cream Truck– Dunk Tank– Balloon Twister– Face Paint and Hair Spray– Healthy Moves…and more!
¡Venga a celebrar en Prairie Mountain la FIESTA DE JUNIO!
Jueves, 6 de junio de 5:30-7:30 en el patio de recreo del norte
Carro de Hot Dogs–Troca de helados–Pintura en la cara y Spray para el Cabello–Movimientos Saludables–Tanque de Agua–Creador de Globos…y más!
Hello Prairie Mountain families,
As we wrap up the 2018-2019 school year, we wanted to let you all know that the registration window for returning students will be open on June 3, 2019. Because of this change, we will have Returning Student Registration in June to help families with the registration process if needed. On or around June 3, all returning families will receive an email from Bethel School District with their Snap Code information. Once you have this information, you may log onto your online registration form and register your returning student(s) between June 3-30.
Please follow these steps to locate the registration page.
- Select the Parent Tab
- Select the Online Enrollment Form
- Scroll down to Returning Students Only
- Sign in with your student snap code credentials
- Complete student forms
On June 5th from 2:30-6:00, we will welcome returning families in to use our computer lab if needed. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 541-607-9849.
NUEVOS PROCEDIMIENTOS DE INSCRIPCION PARA EL AÑO ESCOLAR 2019-2020
Hola familias de Prairie Mountain,
A medida que finalizamos el año escolar 2018-2019, quisimos informales a todos que la ventana de inscripción para estudiantes que regresan se abrirá el 3 de junio, 2019. Debido a este cambio, tendremos Inscripciones de Estudiantes que Regresan el junio para ayudar a las familias con el proceso de inscripción si es necesario. En o alrededor del 3 de junio, todas las familias que regresan recibirán un correo electrónico del Distrito Escolar Bethel con su información del Código Snap. Ya que tenga esta información, puede iniciar sesión en su formulario de inscripción en línea y registrar a su estudiante(s) que regresa entre el 3-30 de junio.
Por favor de seguir estos pasos para ubicar la página de inscripción.
- www. Bethel.k12.or.us
- Seleccione donde dice Parent “Padres”
- Seleccione el Formulario de Inscripción en Línea
- Vaya hacia abajo a Returning Students Only “Solo Estudiantes que Regresan”
- Incia sesión con las credenciales del código snap de su estudiante
- Complete los formularios estudiantiles
El 5 de junio de 2:30-6:00, le daremos la bienvenida a las familias que regresan a usar nuestra salón de computadoras si es necesario. Si tiene preguntas, por favor llámenos al 541-607-9849.
The First Annual Middle School Dirty Dash is TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 4th. The event will be a combination of running, jogging, and walking through a variety of fun obstacles, including the Tiresport Tire Step & Tire Crawl, Express Clean Belly Crawl, JFI Construction Towering Wall, Megan Naslund Pro Realty Hay Bale Pyramid, Westside Faith Center Mud Pit, and the Castle Storage Slip & Slide! Our goal as a school is to raise at least $5000, and we know that we can do anything when we all work together!
WE NEED YOU!! We need students and families to help make this a successful fundraiser. The goal is for every Middle School student to raise $25.00 or more! Students will ask for donations from family, friends, neighbors, coaches, and community members to sponsor them in the Dirty Dash. Donations can be made with cash/check or online through 99 Pledge. https://99pledges.com/fund/PrairieMountain2019
The more money kids raise – the more chances they have to WIN! Some of the items include gift cards to DEFY, Get Air, NW Ninja Park, Radar Toys, Putters, PM t-shirt, Dirty Dash Hat & T-Shirt and some Willamette High School Gear. With each level of donations, you get more chances to win raffle prizes!
Please note: ALL PLEDGE MONEY IS DUE THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
Dirty Dash Incentives:
- Minimum of $25 – Sparrow Level: 5 Raffle tickets for the EPIC Prize Pack!
- Minimum of $50- Raven Level: 10 Raffle tickets for the EPIC Prize Pack!
- Minimum of $100 – Hawk Level: 15 Raffle tickets, a chance to dunk the Principal/ Vice Principal AND a Dirty Dash shirt!
- Minimum of $200 -Eagle Level: 20 Raffle tickets, a chance to dunk the Principal/ Vice Principal, a catered lunch from Diamond Deli AND a Dirty Dash shirt/hat
But wait… there’s MORE!
- The top fundraising class will get a ROOT BEER FLOAT Party.
- The top fundraising class’ teacher will earn a gift basket full of amazing goodies.
- The top fundraising student will earn a $100 Visa Gift Card.
To find your student’s donation page follow these instructions below:
- Use this website: https://99pledges.com/fund/PrairieMountain2019
- Select the grade level your student is in from the menu, “All Participants,” or click on “Donate to Main Fundraiser Page.”
- Select your student by clicking on their name (Can’t find their name…click on show more or type student’s first name in search for participant area.)
- To Donate: Click on the blue Donate button and follow instructions.
Thank you for supporting the Prairie Mountain Dirty Dash! Go EAGLES!