If you have not yet completed registration, we ask that you do please make every effort to complete this today. We are building schedules and class lists, and we want to include your student! You may register online by accessing the link below:
New Students: please come to the school and we are happy to assist you.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or come to the school.
Please note: Due to a district training, our office will close at 10:15 am on Friday, August 9th.
Dear Prairie Mountain Students and Families,
Join us on Wednesday, August 28th for our Meet Your Teacher/Curriculum Night!
In years past both of these events have been on two separate nights, but now have become one.
This will be a great evening where you get to meet teachers, see old and new friends, and learn about how we all can work together to make Prairie Mountain soar to new heights.
Here’s how the evening will work.
Students and Families of students Kindergarten-5th Grade:
- Come check out your new classroom, meet your teacher, and learn about curriculum. Presentations will begin promptly at 5:15 and again at 6:00. Please plan to attend with your student. Kindergarten students are asked to attend the classroom events with their family.
- Choose one session to attend: 5:15-5:45 OR 6:00-6:30
Students and Families of students 6th-8th Grade:
- Come check out your new classrooms, meet your teachers, learn about curriculum, and choose your locker.
- Presentations will begin promptly at 4:30 and again at 5:15. Students accompanied by their parents may choose their locker at the end of the presentation. Please plan to attend with your student.
- Choose one session to attend: 4:30-5:00 OR 5:15-5:45
Please be sure to be prompt to your selected session as teachers will be presenting important information about their classroom, curriculum, and events that will happen throughout the year.
Childcare will be provided from 4:20-6:30 for students in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades only. Translation services will be provided throughout the evening.
PTO Pizza Feast: Prairie Mountain’s PTO works hard each year to raise money that goes directly to our students and staff. Please come and enjoy pizza, salad, and lemonade. They will be offering a pizza dinner, which includes 2 slices of pizza, salad, and lemonade for $5 a plate! Dinner will be served from 4:45-6:45. And of course, we will still have our delicious watermelon out in front of the school for you to enjoy.
If you ever thought about joining Prairie Mountain’s amazing and spectacular PTO, or even just wanted to find way to become more involved, PTO volunteers will be around the school this evening to answer any questions that you may have. Our PTO has a fantastic group of volunteers and would love to add you to the team.
Thank you so much, and I can’t wait to see all of you!
¡Acompáñenos el miércoles, 28 de agosto para nuestra Noche de Conocer al Maestro/Plan de Estudios!
En los años pasados, ambos de estos eventos han sido en dos noches separadas, pero ahora se han convertido en una.
Esta será una buena tarde para conocer a los nuevos maestros, ver a antiguos y nuevos amigos, y aprender sobre cómo podemos trabajar juntos para hacer que Prairie Mountain se eleve a nuevas alturas.
Aquí es como será la tarde.
Estudiantes y Familias de estudiantes en Kinder-5to Grado:
- Vengan a ver su nuevo salón, conocer a su maestro, y aprendan sobre el plan de estudios. Las presentaciones comenzaran inmediatamente a las 5:15 y después a las 6:00. Por favor planear en venir con su estudiante. A los estudiantes de Kínder se les pide asistir a los eventos del salón con su familia.
- Elija una sesión para asistir: 5:15-5:45 O 6:00-6:30
A los Estudiantes y Familias de estudiantes en 6to-8vo Grado:
- Vengan a ver sus nuevos salones, conozcan a sus maestros, aprendan sobre el plan estudios, y elijan su casillero.
- Las presentaciones comenzaran inmediatamente a las 4:30 y otra vez a las 5:15. Los estudiantes acompañados por sus padres pueden elegir su casillero al final de la presentación. Por favor planear en asistir con su estudiante.
- Elija una sesión para asistir: 4:30-5:00 O 5:15-5:45
Por favor asegúrense de ser puntuales a la sesión seleccionada, ya que los maestros estarán presentando información importante sobre sus salones, plan de estudios, y eventos que sucederán durante el año.
Cuidado de niños será proveído de 4:20-6:30 para los estudiantes solamente en grados 1ro, 2do, 3ro. Servicios de traducción estarán proveídos durante la tarde.
Fiesta de Pizza de PTO: El PTO de Prairie Mountain trabaja duro cada año para recolectar dinero que va directamente a nuestros estudiantes y el personal. Por favor venga y disfrute de pizza, ensalada, y limonada. ¡Estarán ofreciendo una cena de pizza, lo cual incluye 2 pedazos de pizza, ensalada, y limonada por solamente $5 por plato! La cena se servirá de las 4:45-6:45. Y por supuesto, todavía tendremos nuestra deliciosa sandia afuera en frente de la escuela para que ustedes disfruten.
Si alguna vez pensaron en unirse al asombroso y espectacular PTO de Prairie Mountain, o incluso solo quiso encontrar la manera de estar más involucrado, los voluntarios de PTO estarán en la escuela esta tarde para contestar cualquier pregunta que puedan tener. Nuestro PTO tiene un grupo fantástico de voluntarios, y les encantaría agregar a usted al equipo.
¡Muchas gracias, y espero verlos a todos!
We hope that you are having an excellent summer filled with lots of time with family and friends. It is that time of year again when we get our kiddos registered for school. As you all know, you are able to register your student(s) now online.
Please read through the information below.
Registering Returning Students: Please follow the steps below.
*Go to www.bethel.k12.or.us
*Select the Parent Tab
*Select the Online Returning Student 2019-2020 Enrollment Form
*Scroll down to Returning Students Only
*Sign in with your student snap code credentials. These were emailed to Position 1 Guardians on or about June 5th. Please call the PM office (541-607-9849) today if you have not received your snap code.
*Complete student forms, and pay supply fees online
*You are Done! Check out RW’s blog about Meet your Teacher/Curriculum Night!
New Students to the Mountain (Including New Kindergartners):
Please come in to the building on August 6th from 7am to 3pm, or August 7th from 11am to 7pm. If you are not able to make it during these times you can come in during our office hours from 7am to 3pm Monday-Friday.
If you have already completed online registration for your student(s), thank you and enjoy your summer!
Check out RW’s blog for information about Meet Your Teacher/Curriculum Night.
Thank you so much, and Go EAGLES!
Parents of Returning Students,
It is very important for you to complete the online registration for your student(s) as soon as possible.
ALL returning students must register by 5:00 pm June 30th.
Please follow these steps to locate the registration page.
- Select the Parent Tab
- Select the Online Enrollment Form
- Scroll down to Returning Students Only
- Sign in with your student snap code credentials. These were emailed to the primary guardian on or about June 3rd. Please call the office (541-607-9849) today if you have not received your snap code.
- Complete student forms
If you have already completed online registration for your student(s), thank you and enjoy your summer! Watch for a “Back to School Events” flyer included with your student’s report card in the mail.
We would like to send out a special thank you to the companies that donated snacks, gum, fresh fruit and vegetables, bottled water, and hardware to create our snack shacks. It was because of you, that we were able to make testing week a rewarding, positive, and meaningful week for our students.
Thank you to:
• Emerald Fruit and Produce
• Bigfoot Beverages
• McDonald Wholesale
• Winco Foods
• Cash and Carry
With your help we were able to serve over 500 students fresh fruit and vegetables, granola bars, teddy grams, jolly ranchers, gum, and water during our 3-8th grade state testing weeks. Teachers and students were so appreciative of your amazing generosity. These snacks were a huge success because we were able to nourish our kids as they worked diligently on doing their very best on their state assessments. Kudos to these businesses, for understanding the importance of giving back to their communities. We are so thankful and appreciative of your generous spirit.
Thank you again for all that you do for our community, students and their families.