Signing Up for School Meals
English Paper Application
Aplicación de papel
Parents of students who attend Cascade, Clear Lake, Danebo, Fairfield, Malabon or Kalapuya,
please click here for information on the Community Eligibility Provision: CEP LetterYour
child is eligible for the free breakfast and lunch program. You will not have
to fill out an application.
Bethel school meals are a great value and convenient for parents. Even if your family does not qualify for free
or reduced priced meals, breakfast is available at no charge to all students. Lunch prices
for the 2018‐2019 school year are: Elementary: $2.25 Middle School $2.40 High School $2.50.
- The District’s goal is for all students to enter the classroom with the nutrition needed to maximize
learning. No student will be denied meals based on their account payment status.
- Payments are accepted online at mymealtime.com. There is no fee to use this service. At mymealtime.com
you can monitor accounts and set payment reminders. Checks and cash payments are also accepted at your
- Households are expected to prepay for meals and keep their accounts up to date on at least a weekly basis.
- Efforts will be made to collect payments on overdue accounts and/or assess ability to pay. Assistance with
lunch payments are available on a limited basis to families experiencing temporary hardship. Details can be
found in the Nutrition Services Administrative Rule
- For information on accounts and payments, please call Alice Hull at 541-461-6401, x 4197, or by email: email@example.com