Signing Up for School Meals
For information about Free and Reduced meals,
please call Alice Hull at 541.461-6301 ext 4197
or email: email@example.com.
Parents of students who attend Cascade, Clear Lake, Danebo, Fairfield, Malabon or Kalapuya,
please click here for information on the Community Eligibility Provision: CEP Letter. Your child is eligible for the free breakfast and lunch program.
You will not have to fill out an application.
Bethel school meals are a great value and convenient for parents.
Even if your family does not qualify for free or reduced priced meals, breakfast is available at no charge to all students.
Lunch prices for the 2019‐2020 school year are:
Middle School $2.50
High School $2.60
- The District’s goal is for all students to enter the classroom with the nutrition needed to maximize learning. No student will be denied meals based on their account payment status.
- Payments are accepted online at mymealtime.com. There is no fee to use this service. At mymealtime.com you can monitor accounts and set payment reminders. Checks and cash payments are also accepted at your child’s school.
- Households are expected to prepay for meals and keep their accounts up to date on at least a weekly basis.
- Efforts will be made to collect payments on overdue accounts and/or assess ability to pay. Assistance with lunch payments are available on a limited basis to families experiencing temporary hardship. Details can be found in the Nutrition Services Administrative Rule
- For information on accounts and payments, please call Alice Hull at 541-461-6401, x 4197, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org