Open Enrollment Submissions Now Being Accepted Online:
Open Enrollment is a school choice option for students who seek a transfer for the coming school year. Open Enrollment applications are only accepted during the month of March, when Bethel School District will open its doors to students from any district, regardless of traditional school district boundaries.
Access the hard copy applications here:
- In-District Open Enrollment Form
- Out-of-District Open Enrollment Form
- Transferencia de Inscripcion Abierta Dentro Del Distrito
- Transferencia Fuera Del Distrito
Current Bethel students may also use this process to seek a transfer to a different school within the district.
Bethel School District is preparing each student to graduate ready for college or the workplace. Our schools have:
- Creative, caring and effective teachers
- Updated curriculum and modern technology
- Research-based instruction and programs
- Safe and secure environments
Open Enrollment applications are accepted beginning March 1 and are due at 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 31. They may be submitted here electronically using the links to the forms above; paper forms are also available at every Bethel school.
Call the Bethel School District Administration Office for more information: 541-689-3280.