If your student wants to transfer into Bethel School District from another district, you will need to to do the following:
1. Fill out the Bethel Inter-District Transfer Form.
2. Parents and guardians will be notified by email/mail about whether the transfer request for the coming school year has been granted.
3. After filling out the transfer form above, please continue with the Online Registration Form. Guardians will need to create a PowerSchool registration account using their email address (or cell phone number) and follow the prompts to complete the form.
If your student was previously enrolled in a school within the Bethel School District but did not finish the 2019-2020 school year (transferred out or other reason for leaving prior to the end of the school year), do the following:
1. Create a PowerSchool online registration account using your email address (or cell phone number).
2. Fill out the Online Registration Form.
3. Follow the prompts to complete the form.