Student K-5 User Agreement
The 10 Student Rules
1. I will keep my password secret.
2. I will not let anyone use the computer using my name or password.
3. I will not give out my name, address, telephone number or the name and location of my school without my teacher’s permission.
4. I will tell my teacher right away if I come across any information that makes me feel uncomfortable.
5. I will never send a person my picture or anything else without first checking with my teacher.
6. I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable. It is not my fault if I get a message like that. If I do I will tell my teacher right away.
7. I will not use words in e-mail messages that make another person feel bad or upset.
8. I will not use the Internet to find information or material that my teacher or parents would not want me to see.
9. I will not ask another student for his or her password.
10. I will only use the computer to help me with my school work.