Bethel District Nurses are assigned to several schools and rotate to provide services. Their goal is to advocate for all children through school nursing services in order to maintain a healthy environment for Bethel students.
Our District Nurses:
- are committed to educational excellence
- improve the student experience through the management of health related challenges to promote optimal levels of wellness
- actively seek to provide assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation or referral for students
- serve as a direct link among physicians, families and community agencies to assure access and continuity of health care for students
- provide relevant instruction, teaching and guidance to students, parents and staff concerning health related issues
- work cooperatively with the Bethel Health Center to provide student health services as well as other community health resources to access care for students.