Hello Clear Lake Families,
We are excited to share the District’s finalized plans to make up lost classroom time due to the six Snow Days and two Delayed Starts we’ve already experienced. These changes will allow Clear Lake students to recover meaningful instructional time without putting a big dent in family summer plans.
The new schedule is attached, and here are the changes:
- February 13 (previously a high school no-school day) will become a school day for all district students
- February 20 (Presidents Day) will become a school day for all students
- March 3 (previously a no-school day for K-8 students) will become a school day for all students
- Monday June 19th, and Tuesday June 20thwill be full school days for K-11 students (seniors will have graduated)
- June 20thwill now be the last day of school for students (it will be a full-day, not an early release)
- If we have additional Snow Days this winter they may be added to the calendar after June 20th
Please mark these changes on your calendar and plan to have your child in school on these days. All Bethel students will now be in the classroom for more hours than is required by the state, and we want to provide as much meaningful instructional time as possible. The cancelled school days have shown that each day of instruction is important for our children.
Thanks for your patience as the schedule was being reworked, and let me know if you have any questions.
P.S. Click HERE for a PDF Clear Lake calendar for the remainder of the year.