Bethel’s Bond Measure Is Official: 20-209
Bethel’s bond measure is now officially on the November ballot.
Measure 20-209, just filed with the Lane County Elections office, seeks bonds that will repair and update facilities and educational materials, and improve student safety.
Other facts about the Bethel bond include:
- No tax increase. The bond takes the place of old bonds that are being retired, maintaining the current tax rate.
- Repairs roofs, windows and flooring throughout the district.
- Replaces out-of-date textbooks and invests in updated computers.
- Provides modern, safe science classrooms at Willamette.
- Supports the rebuilding of Fairfield and Malabon, the District’s oldest elementary schools.
Election Day is November 6th, but ballots will be mailed to your home around October 20th.